- Heavy Electricals
- 0 Comment
- Best Motor seller Indore, Motor Rewinding and sale Indore, Motor seller Indore, Top motor seller Indore
India is a country where we worship water as a god. We, the countrymen are very wary and respectful to our water needs. Every year India is affected by severe drought. Last years was one of the worst droughts in its history. The government, in light of these serious events, is undertaking a massive effort to regulate the countries water resources. They are asking people to religiously harvest rainwater, have to water pumps in each home for a steady level of groundwater maintenance. Water pump seller of India is trying to develop pumps that can pull out water from the deep recesses of the earth.
Points to remember
While buying a water pump every consumer should be aware of the various nooks and crannies to look out for. The following are three important aspects to remember while buying your next water pump.
- Rate of water flow– the water flow rate of a pump is measured in liters per minute. While buying a pump, one of the most important factors to keep in mind is that is what time will the water tank be full. Ideally, for a house, 100-200 liters per minute is more than enough power required for a pump. So if you have a 1000 liters water tank in your house, this pump can fill it up in about 5-10 minutes, depending on the type of pump you choose for.
- Size of the inlet – This factor is also directly related to the time it will take to fill up your tank. A typical pump has an inlet size which varies from 1” – 5”. All centrifugal pumps work on the same principle. It sucks in water through the inlet valve and releases it from the discharge valve. The greater the size of the inlet, the quicker the pump will transfer the water through it.
- Head and pressure – This is perhaps the most important aspect to consider while buying a pump. Maximum head of a pump refers to the combination of maximum suction height and maximum pumping height. For example, if the maximum head of a pump is 40 meters, then at 40 meters above the ground, the water flow rate will be zero. So basically, while buying a pump it is necessary to buy a pump which has a maximum head more than the desired height of the distance between the ground and the water tank. The pressure is another factor to consider. On a rough estimate, I meter of head comes down to 1.42 PSI (pumps pressure rating). So a typical house pump will have a pressure of 57 PSI if the maximum head is 40 meters. This water pressure is pretty perfect for a household.
Top pump seller in India keeps all these above factors in mind while selling water pumps. It is only prudent, that if you are a prospective customer, you too keep these factors in mind.
Heavy Electricals is one of the top and trusted platform to purchase Electrical appliances. Since 2005, Heavy Electricals in Palda, Indore has been in the business of retailing and distributing Electricals appliances. This dealer primarily stocks and retails electricals home appliances and services for homes households customer and industries area.
Why Choose Us?
- Trained and Experienced Experts
- Trustworthy and Reliable Team
- Transparent Business Policies
- Timely Execution of Work
- Services Available at Cost Effective Rates.